- Migrating from OCS 12.5 SuSE to 15.7 RHEL.
- Application is single connection to the ASE database server.
- Sometimes application kills the ASE spid due to some un-related issue.
- The handler code will check status with DBDEAD and then re-connect if there is no connection.
- Manual intervention required on RHEL platform since the DBDEAD macro is returning false (connection live) when checking status from db_poll().
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP130 (Using DBLIB API)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Linux on x86_64 64 bit
- Redhat EL 5.0, 6.0
DB LIB, DB Library, CR#775560, CR775560, 775560 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.