- Migrating from OCS 12.5 SuSE to 15.7 RHEL.
- Application is single connection to the ASE database server.
- Sometimes application kills the ASE spid due to some un-related issue.
- The handler code will check status with DBDEAD and then re-connect if there is no connection.
- Manual intervention required on RHEL platform since the DBDEAD macro is returning false (connection live) when checking status from db_poll().
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP130 (Using DBLIB API)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Linux on x86_64 64 bit
- Redhat EL 5.0, 6.0
DB LIB, DB Library, CR#775560, CR775560, 775560 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.