- The option "View Documents" is not visible in the Boomi Connector Dashboard.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Boomi account.
- Go to Process reporting tab.
- Click on the process execution time and then select the Connector Dashboard.
- In the Connector Dashboard the "View Documents" option is not present.
Customer's Boomi account properties has been configured in such a way that all logs are getting purged automatically as soon as they are generated.
Follow the below to check the account properties configuration:
- Login to Boomi Account.
- Switch to Atom Management.
- Select the particular atom.
- Select Account Properties.
- Purge Data Immediately option is check marked which deletes the logs.
- Uncheck the box and save the changes.
- Re-execute the process and you would be able to see "View Document" option.
Boomi Process documents , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem