- When posting a journal in BPC NW 10 web client, the JOURNAL.LGF logic script is executed and generates doubled amounts.
- The JOURNAL.LGF contains the following script:
*XDIM_MEMBERSET FLOW = <ALL>
*XDIM_MEMBERSET ACCOUNT = <ALL>
- The dimension Account has multiple hierarchies.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
duplicated amounts, doubled data, doubled amounts, logic script, posted, unposted, , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-EXC-JNL , Journals , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-LF , Script Logic and Dimension Member Formulas , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.