- You want to know how to set filters for archived/deleted BP or customer during the data replication.
- You want to set up filters for archived BP for object BUPA_MAIN in T-code R3AC1.
- When replicate Business Partner from ECC to CRM, you notice BDoc error "No status information available for business partner XXX" (Error message No. BUPA_STATUS006) in T-code SMW01.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BUPA_STATUS 6; No changes were made; archiving flag; archiving business partner; archived business partner; BUPA_STATUS_DETAILS_GET; inactive; sm30; SMOFFILFLD; add entry BUT000-XDELE; add filter in R3AC1 for BUPA_MAIN. , KBA , archivedbp , filterarchivedbp , CRM-MD-BP-IF , Data Exchange CRM Online <-> R/3 , CRM-MW , Middleware , AP-MD-BP-DX , Data Exchange , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.