- Client connection appear to 'hang' awaiting results
- One of the spid is AWAITING COMMAND
- Both ends of the connection are waiting for the other to send data
- The connection may have been open for some time and have processed many queries correctly before hanging
- There are no indication of any errors in the Operating System, client or the server.
- ASE is running on a virtualized environment.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) all versions
- Virtualized Solaris or Linux
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.