- Afaria Administrator will not load, even when browsing from the same machine.
- Receiving the following error in browser:
This browsing machine is not configured to access the Afaria Administrator at the following address:
To configure access perform the following steps:
1. Right click on the link below and select "Save Target as...."
2. Save the Securityconfig.exe file to your local hard disk then run that file.
Click to configure security
- clicking the link to configure security would download and run the executable securityconfig.exe which does not appear to change anything
- SAP Afaria 6.5
- SAP Afaria 6.6
- .Net Framework: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
SAP Afaria 6.6
asp.net, serverlist.aspx, securityconfig.exe, AdminUI, console, access, Admin, Administrator, caspol, caspol.exe, security, regedut, regedit.exe, registry , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.