- BPMN2 diagram exported from Visual Paradigm BPMN2 as an XML file.
- BPMN2 diagram contains pools with multiple lanes and message flows that are displayed on top of another pool.
- The BPMN2 import succeeded but no symbol was created and the model diagram looks empty.
- The PowerDesigner Output view displays:
Started to import file: 'file'
Created model: 'BusinessProcessModel_1'
BPMN2 export does not support the flow 'FlowName_1' in diagram 'Business Process Diagram1' which crosses a pool or composite process boundary.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
boundary, cross, overlap, blank, created, 783609, CR783609, CR#783609 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.