- SMP (SAP Mobile Platform) 2.3 is being used
- An HTTP/HTTPS Authentication Provider is setup to retrieve an SSO2 token
- Making calls to an HTTP / HTTPS backend (i.e. WEB, REST, PROXY etc) fails with a login error
- The SSO2 Token can be seen being sent as a header to the backend and the token is valid
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
KBA , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.