- When creating a purchase order with account assignment 'Q', a default G/L is triggering.
- System is not taking into account the G/L account from transaction OBYC based on valuation class/Project Val.class.
- You need a way to update QBEW for the entries already generated.
- For new purchase orders QBEW is taking from repective valuation class instead from transaction OBYC.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, QBEW, EBEW, segment, Special Stock, Valuation Class, EKKN, MBEW-QKLAS, Valuation Class for Project Stock, T030, change, wrong, missing, MM_SPSTOCK, Inventory, GRN, stock. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.