- Errors returned in RSUPGRCHECK log file from Checks Phase
- Errors from 'Check for DDic Consistency of BW Objects'
- PREP_GENCHECKS/ACTREF_CHK has errors
- Phase RSUPGRCHECK mentions: Errors occurred during ACTIVATION CHECK
- 2EER7000 "InfoObject ..... is not" "consistent. Activate it.
- 2EER7000 "InfoCube <technical name> is not consistent." "Reactivate it." "
- 3WER7030 InfoObject "......" is not active - activating InfoObject now
- InfoObject and InfoCube not active during upgrade.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
ACTREF_CHK, RSUPGRCHECK, JOB_RSUPGRCHECK_PRE, enhancement pack patching, EnhP, ehp, 2EE R7000, 3WE R7030, BI_CONT , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-IOBJ , InfoObjects , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BW-WHM-DBA-ICUB , InfoCubes , BC-UPG-PRP , Upgrade Preparation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.