In the Online Status Report, it reports on Time. This KBA covers how this value is calculated
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to LMS Admin
- Navigate to Reports
- Run the Online Item Status Report
- Note the Time column, this KBA clarifies commonly asked questions regarding the Time column:
- Is it cumulative to all times entered?
- Why do some courses not show a Time when the Times Entered is 1 or greater?
- Some courses were completed but did not record a "Time", why?
- The Online Item Status Report is intended to report on the latest (most recent) status of all ASSIGNED online items
- Assigned means the item is on the user’s learning plan (use the All filter on the Admin view of the user’s learning plan)
- This is not a history report and will only report on the most recent entry and not include other prior history records
- The intended use of this report is to track the status of a current assignments
Is the Time column cumulative?
Yes. Each time the user launches the content, the system adds the time to the existing "time spent"
Why do some courses not show a Time when the Times Entered is 1 or greater?
- The Time Entered column value is triggered by the Launch Content button
- As long as the user hit that button, that will be counted as one entry
- The 'Time (HH:MM:SS)' column value is triggered by the communication sent back from the online content once you launch it. It is controlled by the content.
- If the user hit the Launch Content button but there's a browser popup blocker that blocked the content from even launching or other behaviors stop the user launching the content, there will be no trigger to start the calculating of the session time
- But this will still be counted as a Time Entered of this online item, thus incrementing the "Time Entered" column and not adding additional time to the time spent column.
Some courses were completed but did not record a Time. Why?
If the user didn't actually enter or launch the online content but was been recorded the learning event, you will see behavior that some courses were completed but did not record a Time in this report
sf, success factors, LMS, rpt, Online Item Status Report, CSV, time spent, time, time entered, launch content , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To