- You have created a purchase requisition with a valid functional area.
- The functional area was then later changed in the cost center.
- You then create another purchase requisition in reference to the purchase requisition that was created originally.
- You notice that the functional area in the newly created document is the old one that was in the original purchase requisition.
- Materials Management (MM)
SAP ERP Central Component
SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
ECC, cost center, copy, reference, ME52N, document overview, FKBER, FAREA_FROM_COBL, functional area, FAREA_DRV_ALWAYS, ME51N, EKKN-FKBER, EKKN-KOSTL, cost center, ME21n , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.