- You have created a purchase requisition with a valid functional area.
- The functional area was then later changed in the cost center.
- You then create another purchase requisition in reference to the purchase requisition that was created originally.
- You notice that the functional area in the newly created document is the old one that was in the original purchase requisition.
- Materials Management (MM)
SAP ERP Central Component
SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
ECC, cost center, copy, reference, ME52N, document overview, FKBER, FAREA_FROM_COBL, functional area, FAREA_DRV_ALWAYS, ME51N, EKKN-FKBER, EKKN-KOSTL, cost center, ME21n , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.