- The 'Completed' column is missing in the Email Status: Overview Report.
- The Following customization is ignored in SPRO -> IMG -> CRM -> E-mail Response Management System -> Reporting -> Define Statuses, the Show Column icon is selected for COM (Complete).
- The 'Completed' Field/Attribute is missing from the set of Available/Displayed columns in Personalization of the report.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
E-mail, Status, Report, Complete, Completed, Column. , KBA , CRM-IC-EMS , E-Mail Response Management System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.