- In an Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM), objects are contained within another with multiple nested levels.
- It can be reproduced with architecture areas and systems.
- When the parent area object is selected for replication, only the parent and the last level sub-objects are replicated: the intermediate level sub-objects have not been replicated.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
area, system, parent, child, intermediate, 783850, CR783850, CR#783850 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.