How to change "Termination Reason" label using 3-tier language architecture feature?
Employee Central: Localization
- Enable 3-tier language architecture feature in Provisioning --> Company settings and Save the changes.
- After saving changes, go to Provisioning and click on Import/Update/Export language Packs.
- Click on Add for the language pack which you want to change the label and add a custom language pack inside the existing one.
- Check the box of the orignal language pack and download the first CSV file (having existing data of all the fields in the system). Then check the box of the custom language pack and download the second CSV file (a blank template) from bottom of the screen.
- After downloading, search for the label "Terminaiton Reason" in the first CSV file -> Copy the full row and paste it in the second CSV file which was downloaded from the custom language pack (the blank template).
- Now save and upload the second CSV file.
The changes will get reflected in the system.
Note: If an error message “The imported file contains unsupported locale or there exists no custom language pack for the locale” appears, this means the Local of the custom language pack, in cell 1, B (first row, second column) does not match the Local of the standard language pack. Please copy this column into the custom pack and import again.
Rename label, 3-tier lanaguage, translation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TER , Termination Details , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions