- MD04 shows the requirement date and the required quantity, but not the confirmed date and confirmed quantity in supplying plant.
- Your expectation is that the committed quantities and committed dates of the STO are taken into account in MD04.
- You want that schedule lines of STO should be displayed as per schedule lines of availablility check (confirmed schedule lines) in suppying plant.
- System display only first schedule line data in supplying plant.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, md04, supplying, wrong, ATP, checking rule, wrong, missing, dates, co09, rescheduling, shipment , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.