- ERROR: Table <table name> for owner <dbo> was not found in the repository for datastore <datastore name>. Import this table from the external source. If the name is case-sensitive in the database (and not all upper case), enter the name as it appears in the database and use double-quotation marks around the name to preserve the case.
- Connection from source to following transform is broken after logging back into Designer and opening the dataflow
- Source has a red X in it and no way to connect to next transform
- Exporting job returns an error: REP-100126: Export Repository <(><<)>[repository name]> does not contain object <(><<)>[table name]>for type <(><<)>Table>. Object cannot be exported.
- When dragging table to canvas as source, the name appears in upper case but table name is mixed case in datastore.
- Link between transforms is broken after re-opening the job
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, case sensitive, datastore, corruption , KBA , EIM-DS-DES , User Interface/Designer , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.