- Accessing RESTFul service through Web Appplication Container Server (WACS) leads to 404 HTTP not found error using URL http://serverName:6405/biprws
- Modifying the install to add the service does not change the behaviour.
- Checking the Central Management Server (CMC) > Servers after stopping WACS and right-clicking to select "Edit Services", the RESTFul service cannot be found.
- Design Studio (DS) Services are missing post-install of DS add-on (Analysis Application Services)
- Enterprise Information management (EIM) service within the APS is unavailable.
- Explorer Services are missing
From checking the install logs, as explained in KBA 1801736, the AddNode.bat script failed.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI 4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- SAP Design Studio Add-On for BI Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP DataServices
- Microsoft Windows
- Linux Red Hat, Suse Linux
- IBM AIX
- Oracle Sun Solaris
KBA , biinst , tskba , troubleshoot add node , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.