- Accessing RESTFul service through Web Appplication Container Server (WACS) leads to 404 HTTP not found error using URL http://serverName:6405/biprws
- Modifying the install to add the service does not change the behaviour.
- Checking the Central Management Server (CMC) > Servers after stopping WACS and right-clicking to select "Edit Services", the RESTFul service cannot be found.
- Design Studio (DS) Services are missing post-install of DS add-on (Analysis Application Services)
- Enterprise Information management (EIM) service within the APS is unavailable.
- Explorer Services are missing
From checking the install logs, as explained in KBA 1801736, the AddNode.bat script failed.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI 4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- SAP Design Studio Add-On for BI Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP DataServices
- Microsoft Windows
- Linux Red Hat, Suse Linux
- IBM AIX
- Oracle Sun Solaris
KBA , biinst , tskba , troubleshoot add node , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.