- When using ISRepositoryUtility to upgrade a repository, the process fails with the following error:
Error "Could not load the JDBC driver class. (COR-10025)"
- In an upgraded Information Steward environment, the Profile and Data validation rule tasks fail with the following error:
Error "[C] [TaskUtility][main] Loading database driver com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver for database engine MS SQL Server 2008.
[E] [TaskUtility][main] Could not load the JDBC driver class. (COR-10025)"
- SAP Information Steward 14.2 Service Pack 5 (18.104.22.1686)
- SAP Data Services 14.2 Service Pack 5
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 14.1 Service Pack 5 Patch 4
IS, ISRepositoryUtility, JDBC driver, COR-10025, SQLServerDriver , KBA , EIM-IS-DEP , Information Steward - Deployment Install Upgrade , EIM-IS , Information Steward , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.