With Solution Manager's Business Process Operations, the customer wishes to switch from the BP Analytics Infocube to Business Process Analytics Twincubes for the following reasons:
- Improved performance of BP Analytics/BPO Dashboards.
- To utilize Value Benchmarking and Value Trend Analysis in Business Process Analytics.
- To utilize automatic housekeeping functionality of the BP Analytics TwinCubes.
- To simplify the Master Data load for BP Analytics and BPO Dashboards.
Please note the following:
- Business Process Analytics via TwinCubes is optional from Support Package level 12 and higher.
- Utilization of the BP Analytics Twincubes will require an activation and optional migration of old data and dashboard.
- This activation and migration is a permanent action with no option to revert back to BP analytics InfoCube once comiitted.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
BPO Reporting Infrastructure Maintenance, BPA_TwinCube, SOLMAN, BPMon, BP Analytics BW, AKFI migration, InfoCube Data, AKFI Directory. , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-BPM-ANA , Analytics , SV-SMG-MON-BPM , Business Process Operations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.