When checking a Purchase Order, you realize that a SAP user made changes in a specific date.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Purchase Requests and Orders work center, choose Purchase Orders view.
- Search for Purchase Order XYZ and click on it.
- Click on View All button and then, select Changes.
There will be a change in date XX.YY.ZZZZ, done by Technical User (SAP_SYSTEM).
This user is normally related to existent automatic runs in the system.
For example, if you execute an automatic run that automatically creates invoices, in the Purchase Order log you see that the who have created it is the user SAP_SYSTEM.
The logs you see in the Purchase Order are related to the creation of the Supplier Invoice PQR, which was created through an Evaluated Receipt Settlement Run scheduled to be executed weekly.
System behavior is correct.
If you want to confirm this, please follow the steps below:
- In the Supplier Invoices work center, choose Evaluated Receipt Settlement view
- Change the filter to show All Runs
- Select the Run YYY
- See that it created the invoice XXXXX.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To