- In SAP Inventory Manager 3.2 application
- When we perform the unplanned count, we are getting the error message "PostCountsSteplet - XXXXX with stock type 1 already exist(s)"
- Occurs when adding two line items having the same material and did the transmit
- Even occurs when you deleted one duplicate line item and did the transmit again
- Even occurs after deleting the duplicate line item and transmitting
SAP Inventory Manager 3.2
SAP Inventory Manager 3.2.0
SAPIM , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.