- Users get a HTTP 404 error while trying to click scheduling options on webi report like 'Format and Destinations', 'Caching', etc in Infoview.
- The is observed only if the request to Infoview is accessed through a reverse proxy server like iPlanet webserver. There is no issue if the report is accessed directly via the application server like weblogic where the web apps are deployed.
- The issue also seems to be specific to IE11.
- BusinesObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Oracle iPlanet webserver used as a reverse proxy
- Weblogic application server
- Internet Explorer 11
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
iPlanet, Weblogic, Format and destinations, caching, http 404, schedule, obj.conf,3.1 , IE11, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.