- Slow performance on one node of an HA ASE
- Production server performance was resolved after failing over to the other HA node.
- Runnable Process Search Count was set to default.
- High volume of I/O's.
- ULC (user log cache) use was very high
- Spinlock contention was reported on procedure cache
- Procedure Cache was busy
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
KBA , high availability , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.