- Slow performance on one node of an HA ASE
- Production server performance was resolved after failing over to the other HA node.
- Runnable Process Search Count was set to default.
- High volume of I/O's.
- ULC (user log cache) use was very high
- Spinlock contention was reported on procedure cache
- Procedure Cache was busy
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
KBA , high availability , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.