- During start-up while an in-memory database (IMDB) is recovered
- More than one IMDB is configuredConfiguration option ‘number of large i/o buffers’ value is not sufficient
- The ASE errorlog reports error 899 :
Error: 899, Severity: 21, State: 1
The page 123 requested for in-memory database 'imdb_test' (21), object 'sysattributes' (21) was not found in
in-memory storage cache 'imdb_cache' (id 8).
- Error 899 can also be seen when creating an IMDB when a 'load database' is run concurrently.
- Failing spid cannot be cleared up correctly
- ASE reboot is needed to clear the failing spid
- ASE log reports error 6103:
WARNING: Pss 0x0x0000000147439020 found with open sdes. pspid 14, ......, objid 21.
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.