- In BI 4.0 environment the BW relational connections are manually mapped optional parameters for Custom Program ID Mapping as described in KBA 1638647 - How to manually configure RFC destination for JCO connection
- After applying the 4.1 upgrade, the connection fails to use the Custom Program ID Mapping and instead RFC destinations become auto-generated in the BW environment.
- RFC Destinations are not re-using the existing RFC Destination.
- Incorrect RFC Destination after upgrade
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Upgrade
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW)
programidmapping , program id mapping , update jco , bw connection , manually mapping rfc dest , KBA , csg_q , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.