- In BI 4.0 environment the BW relational connections are manually mapped optional parameters for Custom Program ID Mapping as described in KBA 1638647 - How to manually configure RFC destination for JCO connection
- After applying the 4.1 upgrade, the connection fails to use the Custom Program ID Mapping and instead RFC destinations become auto-generated in the BW environment.
- RFC Destinations are not re-using the existing RFC Destination.
- Incorrect RFC Destination after upgrade
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Upgrade
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW)
programidmapping , program id mapping , update jco , bw connection , manually mapping rfc dest , KBA , csg_q , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.