- The Continuous Performance Management (CPM) page keeps loading
- There is an OData API error when opening the CPM module
- Needs to Refresh/Export OData API Metadata through SuccessFactors UI to complete the procedure from KB article 2515077
- The to-do task "Third-Party To-Do Items" is displaying the text "[object Object]"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center
sf, success factors, EC, CPM, clear cache, MDF refresh, meta data, COE_ENTITY_NOT_FOUND, 404, Not found, Entity is not found, Code: NotFoundException, Entity ****** is not found. Please contact your system administrator, Invalid property names: ******/*******. Please check the property name in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or entity metadata. Ensure there were no data model changes that removed this field, and please execute a refresh metadata to ensure the cache is not corrupted., metadata refresh, to-do third-party error, object object, [object Object], to-do error latest homepage , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-CPM-API , Webservices, OData APIs , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.