- The Continuous Performance Management (CPM) page keeps loading
- There is an OData API error when opening the CPM module
- Needs to Refresh/Export OData API Metadata through SuccessFactors UI to complete the procedure from KB article 2515077
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center
sf, success factors, EC, CPM, clear cache, MDF refresh, meta data, COE_ENTITY_NOT_FOUND, 404, Not found, Entity is not found, Code: NotFoundException, Entity ****** is not found. Please contact your system administrator, Invalid property names: ******/*******. Please check the property name in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or entity metadata. Ensure there were no data model changes that removed this field, and please execute a refresh metadata to ensure the cache is not corrupted. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-CPM-API , Webservices, OData APIs , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.