This article describes about the classification of environment for a Successfactors Atom.
When an Atom attched to development environment is created with "Environment classification" as Production and when we deploy process on this atom, the following error occurs:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Follow below steps to find out the root cause:
1. Log into Boomi and go to setup.
2. Click on Licensing Tab, Here you can see "Standard" and "Standard(Test)" under connector class column.The purchased column tells us about the number of connections which can be made for the account. Standard is for production environment and standard(Test) is for Test environment. The error will come only if Standard(Test) has 0 purchased.
nvironments are available in the Professional and Enterprise Editions of Boomi.
The following are some cases in which you would use environments.
- Distinguish Between Test and Production — Many applications offer the ability for users to manage production and sandbox accounts. Processes that need to be thoroughly tested may require the storage of alternate configuration information when compared to a production setup.
- Classify On-Premise Resources — Database setups or network directories may require unique connection information. Managing these resources in different environments helps to ensure data integrity and prevents documents from reaching the wrong destination.
- Manage Client-specific Projects — A full implementation for a specific client may require a series of processes. Distributing the process workload across different Atom environments for each client can help you to more easily deploy process updates.
1. Environment can be classified into Test/Production.
2. when creating environments on Successfactors cloud atom, it is always suggested to classify the environment as production.
Boomi,Environmen classification , KBA , environment classification , boomi license , boomi , LOD-SF-INT-BPI , Dell & Boomi Infrastructure , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem