- Purchase order has a certain validity date (start and end dates). This is inside PO-Header > Additional Data tab.
- During invoice creation via transaction MIRO, customers can post invoices for dates that are after the end of the PO validity date.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, ME21N, validation, Invoice, Payment, OMR6, Tolerance Limit, Date, Validity, LD, LA, Framework, Blanket, Item catagory B , KBA , MM-IV-GF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.