You are trying to confirm the Make Task but system does not populate the Output Product though it appears at the header level.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Select the Task Control view.
- Search for the relevant Make Task and select it.
- Choose Confirm button.
- In the task confirmation screen, go to the Confirmation tab and select the Output Products sub-tab. Here it is not showing any line item for output product.
In the Order Structure tab of the relevant production order, you included two reporting points at Make Task and Check Task which is the Last Task. It also shows, output product just before the last reporting point.
In the Current Release of SAP Business Design, output product can only be reported in the Last task. For the integrated check process in production, output product can only be reported in the Check Task.
In the Check Task, once you perform Finish Result Recording, system will enable Confirmation tab entries and then you can report output product quantities.
However if you want to report it at Make task then below workaround is available:
1. In the relevant Production Model, only model Make Task i.e. which is without Check task. So in this case last task will be Make Task and hence Output Product can be reported.
2. After this you can trigger an ad hoc Inspection for the production process with reference to a production lot.
3. After Inspection is finished, you can finish both Make Task and Inspection. In this process you need to trigger Inspection Manually.
Output Product Not Available in Production Task, You are trying to confirm the Make Task but system does not populate the Output Product though it appears at the header level. , KBA , AP-PE , Production , How To