- How to add additional columns on the Candidate search page?
- Please find an image as reference, displaying basic candidate data like "Contact Info", "Resume" etc.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Search for a candidate in "Candidate Search".
- Notice the candidate data only shows basic data about candidate like "Candidate name", "Contact Info", "Resume" etc.
- Let's say we want to add additional information about the candidate like Zip code.
- The display columns in the candidate search comes from Candidate profile template XML and they can be configured by doing changes in the Candidate Profile Template(CPT).
- Additional columns can be added by adding fields in the "search-display-options-config" elements configured in the Candidate Profile Template.
- Once the field is added in the Candidate profile, we can make use of it by selecting that field from "Display Options".
- Check the below screen shot where additional column "Zip code" is configured by doing changes in the CPT.
- You can use any standard or custom field, or background element field as a display option. Please note, the background element will have to be sm-mapped in order for it to be used. Please see the sample code "Configuring Extra Columns for Candidate Search Display" .
- Disabling the columns doesn't require XML changes. They can be hidden by unchecking the checkbox in the "Display Options".
SF, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To