- This Master Note is a starting point to find other notes about troubleshooting guides for database connectivity issues Web Intelligence document on BI 4.x
- To connect to database when refreshing report on BI 4.x platform (servers), the following prerequisites must be met:
- Adaptive Processing Server (at least hosting DSL Bridge Service) is required for Web Intelligence document using single source .UNX universe
- The data source is supported and ConnectionServer is running (if vendor doesn't provide 64-bit middleware, ConnectionServer32 is required to be running)
- The 64-bit access layer driver is installed (if vendor doesn't provide 64-bit middleware, 32-bit access layer driver is required)
- The 64-bit database middleware is installed (if vendor don't provide 64-bit middleware, 32-bit database middleware is required)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- BI Launch Pad
master, prerequisites, prerequisite, troubleshooting, database, connectivity, connection, webi, aps, connectionserver, cs, access layer, driver, middleware , mKBA , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.