- This Master Note is a starting point to find other notes about troubleshooting guides for database connectivity issues Web Intelligence document on BI 4.x
- To connect to database when refreshing report on BI 4.x platform (servers), the following prerequisites must be met:
- Adaptive Processing Server (at least hosting DSL Bridge Service) is required for Web Intelligence document using single source .UNX universe
- The data source is supported and ConnectionServer is running (if vendor doesn't provide 64-bit middleware, ConnectionServer32 is required to be running)
- The 64-bit access layer driver is installed (if vendor doesn't provide 64-bit middleware, 32-bit access layer driver is required)
- The 64-bit database middleware is installed (if vendor don't provide 64-bit middleware, 32-bit database middleware is required)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- BI Launch Pad
master, prerequisites, prerequisite, troubleshooting, database, connectivity, connection, webi, aps, connectionserver, cs, access layer, driver, middleware , mKBA , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.