- Incorrect credit control area is shown in FBL3N compared to FBL5N.
- A Credit Control Area CCA1 is assigned to a particular Customer Account. Now when the report FBL3N is executed for the GL account involved in posting, the Credit Control Area is different and report does not display CCA1 as expected.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
FI-GL-GL-D, FBL3N, Credit, Control Area, wrong, Incorrect, FBL5N. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-D , Reporting/Analysis/Display , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.