- What are Hard-Coded Sync Mappings?
- How do they work?
- What considerations should be made when implementing custom sync-mappings with regards to Hard-Coded sync-mappings?
- HRIS Sync Mapping for field FIELD_NAME: The standard element FIELD_NAME already has a hard-coded mapping to FIELD_NAME. Please remove the HRIS sync mapping from salutation and try again.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
hris-sync, HRIS sync, hrissync, Sync, synchronization, hard coded, hard-coded, hardcoded, EC to EP, EC, EP, hris-mapping, <hris-mapping>, hris-sync-mappings, hris-element-ref, succession-data-model , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.