- What are Hard-Coded Sync Mappings?
- How do they work?
- What considerations should be made when implementing custom sync-mappings with regards to Hard-Coded sync-mappings?
- HRIS Sync Mapping for field FIELD_NAME: The standard element FIELD_NAME already has a hard-coded mapping to FIELD_NAME. Please remove the HRIS sync mapping from salutation and try again.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
hris-sync, HRIS sync, hrissync, Sync, synchronization, hard coded, hard-coded, hardcoded, EC to EP, EC, EP, hris-mapping, <hris-mapping>, hris-sync-mappings, hris-element-ref, succession-data-model , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.