This KB article explains how to enable the NextGen Admin/New Admin Homepage
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
What is NextGen Admin/Admin v3.0?
- The new admin homepage is part of the next-generation admin user experience, providing a consolidated one-page view of admin tools, admin alerts, and upgrade information, as well as new insights into system performance and usage data.
- The "next gen" admin homepage brings together several administrative features in one place.
- The admin homepage also shows a summary view of important and recommended upgrades available in the Upgrade Center.
- It also enables you to monitor the performance and usage of your system. You can view login and page-view data and access other performance metrics in a new dashboard.
- Role-based permission is enabled
- Action Search is enabled
- You have access to the Upgrade Center
How to enable NextGen Admin Tools
- Enable the new admin homepage via the Upgrade Center or by contacting your Implementation Partner.
- Once enabled, the admin homepage becomes the default UI of the Admin Center page.
- Click on "Switch Back to NextGen Admin center" to navigate to the new admin center:
- To switch back to OneAdmin, Scroll the page down to the bottom of NextGen Admin Homepage and click on the Option "Switch back to OneAdmin".
Note : In H1 2022 version, Action Search is enabled by default in NextGen Admin for most customers. If the Action Search is activated in your instance for the first time, you can search for actions, like "Manage Permission Roles", in the search box located in your global header. If you have already upgraded to NextGen Admin before 1H 2022 and Action Search is turned off for your instance, there is no change. If you want to deactivate Action Search, contact your implementation partner or your Product Support.
sf, success factors, home page, next gen , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To