A user creates a job requisition and cannot edit any data. The permissions are configured correctly for the "O" Role in the job requisition template:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting
2. Create new job requisition
3. Create new requisition from blank template
4. Fill the required operator roles with other users than the originator:
E.g. - the Originator is Lorna Okamoto - the Recruiter and Hiring Manager are other users:
The route map cannot start with the R role, or any other recruiting role without customizing the integration package to include the relevant operator fields (Other recruiting roles can be used as the entry user only for job requisitions created outside SFSF User Interface - e.g. with SAP Integration). For job requisitions created in the user interface the entry user for the creation stage has to be defined as "Originator".
1. Go to Admin Tools > Manage Route Maps
2. Select the relevant Route Map
3. Edit the first stage of the Route Map: Change the Role to "Originator":
Unable, Edit, Data, Job Requistion, RCM, Recruiting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem