- PowerDesigner raises duplicate name error editing reversed tablespaces from multiple DB2 databases
- PowerDesigner allows multi database model for DB2 but the reverse is made only as unique database.
- Thus tablespaces with different db owners are not considered as separate object
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR784532, 784532, CR#784532, DB2MVS , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.