- The Hoard memory allocator, or HOARD, is a memory allocator for operating systems, which is designed to be efficient when used by multithreaded applications on multiprocessor computers
- The Native Connectivity Service can use the HOARD memory-allocation functionality on 64-bit MS Windows, which allows the service to have better performance, better scalability, and less memory fragmentation
- The Data Access layer provides the following binaries:
- ConnectionServer.exe, which is the default binary. HOARD is not enabled
- ConnectionServerOptimized.exe, which is the HOARD-enabled binary
- How to enable/disable HOARD memory-allocation functionality for Native Connectivity Service on 64-bit MS Windows
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
bi4.1, 4.1, CS, ConnectionServer, Connection Server, Connectivity, native, 64bit, 64-bit, 64 bit, HOARD, ConnectionServerOptimized, ConnectionServerOptimized.exe, HOARD , KBA , BI-BIP-CS , Connection Server , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.