- The Hoard memory allocator, or HOARD, is a memory allocator for operating systems, which is designed to be efficient when used by multithreaded applications on multiprocessor computers
- The Native Connectivity Service can use the HOARD memory-allocation functionality on 64-bit MS Windows, which allows the service to have better performance, better scalability, and less memory fragmentation
- The Data Access layer provides the following binaries:
- ConnectionServer.exe, which is the default binary. HOARD is not enabled
- ConnectionServerOptimized.exe, which is the HOARD-enabled binary
- How to enable/disable HOARD memory-allocation functionality for Native Connectivity Service on 64-bit MS Windows
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
bi4.1, 4.1, CS, ConnectionServer, Connection Server, Connectivity, native, 64bit, 64-bit, 64 bit, HOARD, ConnectionServerOptimized, ConnectionServerOptimized.exe, HOARD , KBA , BI-BIP-CS , Connection Server , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.