When trying to connect the Afaria client on an android device, the application returned an "unable to connect" notification. Upon checking the Configuration -> Enrollment Server -> Address the URL in Afaria Admin Console, it is garbled instead of the correct URL initially sent to the devices for enrollment.
- Enroll an Android device with Afaria
- Once the Afaria app is installed on the device, click on Connect
- Observe an “Unable to Connect” error is thrown
- Open the Admin Console ->Server->Configuration ->Enrollment Server
- Observe the URL address is garbled instead of the correct url sent to the device during enrollment.
- Afaria Android Client 6.60.6410 and earlier
KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.