User receives the error message “You cannot access the target page” when trying to access Learning via BizX.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The configuration for links[HOME_PAGE].enabled is set to FALSE which will restrict the users to ability to access Learning.
- In order to fix it, navigate to Learning Administration
- Go to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > edit DIRECT_LINK property file
- Search for HOME_PAGE
- Find 'links[HOME_PAGE].enabled=false' and update to 'true' and click Apply Changes.
- Log off and log back in and the user will be now be able to access Learning.
BizX to LMS, Integration, Integration Issue, links[HOME_PAGE].enabled, access, target, page, error, issue, , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , Problem