- How to identify which administrator or instructor provided credit for a learning user for a particular course
- The SuccessFactors Learning administrator interface doesn't openly show which admin user has credited a specific learning user with a particular course
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The administrator will need to perform a "Learning History (CSV)" report (top-right button within the Admin UI > Look up report of similar name) within the LMS system for a specific set of users.
- Review the "Last Update User" field within that report for the last (admin) user to provide the credit.
- At times, the "Comments" field for each report event/row will also contain additional information regarding the admin and time in which the accreditation took place.
SF, success factors, LMS, On-Demand, On-Premise, Cloud, Trainer, Learning History , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions