- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Data Assurance Option (DA) has been running for hours and does not terminate.
- Observing under the command "monitor job <job> <coomparison>", the "COMPARE_ALL" and the "RECHECK_DIFFERENCES" phases complete in short time.
- The "VERIFY_DIFFERENCES" phase, however, appears to not terminate.
- Here is a specific example:
2,891,945 inconsistencies detected in 7 minutes 16 seconds
2,891,945 inconsistencies rechecked in 9 minutes 17 seconds
Customer aborted job before it could finish.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading (SRS RTL)
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (SRS HE)
- Data Assurance Option (DA)
DataAssurance, DA, slow, discrepency, comparer_retry_min_fill_percent_literal , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.