- How to enable Usage Analytics / Performance Metrics Portal?
- What is available in Usage Analytics / Performance Metrics?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- The Performance Metrics Portal is a tool that provides visibility into the usage and performance data of SuccessFactors applications (including the Performance Management, Goal Management, Learning, and so on) to SuccessFactors customers;
- Customers can query performance and usage data directly from the UI and then view and drill down into the results both graphically and in table format;
- Performance Metrics was renamed to 'Usage Analytics' in the Q2 2017 release;
Accessing the Performance Metrics Portal
The Performance Metrics Portal can be accessed through the NextGen Admin Tools homepage.
To enable this feature please reachout to Implementation Partner, SF CPS through Support ticket.
Above mentioned folks will enable this features from provisioning.
If you do not have role-based permissions defined, follow these steps to view the Performance Metrics Portal.
- Under Set User Permissions, choose Administration Privileges.
- Select the Performance Metrics Portal check box under the System Properties section to enable the settings for which you want the appropriate administrative users with this new right to have access.
You can access the performance metrics page from the NextGen Admin Tools page.
RBP Access Role-based permissions
(RBPs) are an optional permissions model that allows more flexibility in defining administrative and end user access by roles. RBPs allow companies to decide:
- What the permissions are;
- Who gets to act on the permissions
- Which accounts they are allowed to act on with these permissions
You must be granted access to performance metrics data in role-based permissions. To grant these permissions, complete the following steps:
- Choose Set User Permissions.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles and select the role to which you want grant access or create new role.
- In the Permission Settings dialog, go to >> Administrator Permissions >> Admin Center Permission
- Choose the reports you want to add
- Save your changes.
Accessing the Performance Metrics Portal Granted
Granted users can view a summary of login and page-view data on the new admin homepage. They can also go to the performance metrics page to see more details and additional metrics.
- From OneAdmin switch to NextGen Admin Tools.
- You will see the Logins and Page View report tiles
- Choose See More to access the full report view.
- Now you can view all of the Performance Metrics reports.
You can access the Admin Guide here:
Performance Metrics Portal, Usage Analytics, how to turn on Usage Analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-UA , Usage Analytics , How To