- How to use the Technical Communication Users application
- How to create a Technical Communication User
- How to activate a Technical Communication User
- How to delete a Technical Communication User
- How to set the password for a Technical Communication User
- Integration in SAP Solution Manager configuration
- How to to exchange data between SAP Solution Manager and the SAP Support Portal
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP5 and later
- SAP Technical Communication Users application
- DOES NOT APPLY TO: Technical Users for SAP BTP - see the note at the end of the Resolution section
P1 system, P2, User Management, Tech User, Solman 7.2, Technical User, Technical Communication User , Support Hub User , tech-user , techuser , communication user , Support Hub user , tech-user , , KBA , tech user , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , BC-UPG-NA , SAP Notes Assistant , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , XX-SER-NET , Network connection , SV-SMG-INS-CFG-SYP , System Preparation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.