- The text in the header long text box (OCX editor) is not editable in IW32.
- The text is "grayed out".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Graphical PC Editor, unable to edit, locked, protected mode, Change Order header text, IW31, IW32, OCX, LT_OCX_CONTROL, c_textedit_control, LTEXT, SAPSCRIPT, ITF, formatting, readonly_mode, CONVERT_ITF_TO_STREAM_TEXT, 1103, SAPLCOIH, SAVE_HEADER_LTEXT, EAM_ORDER_OCX_LTXT_1, read only. 72 characters, 72 chars, grey, gray, greyed , KBA , pm , plant , maintenance , order , edit , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.