You are trying to Import Credit Card Feeds which contain Credit card Transactions with different currencies other than the Home Currency of Traveler and the error message is shown as
Home Currency For Credit Card is not allowed. Please Contact the Credit card Issuer regarding Transaction.
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expenses
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Travel Admin Work center.
- Go to Credit Cards view and then to Feed Monitoring sub view.
- Show All Imports and Click on Advanced.
- Enter the File Name and Click on Go.
You could see that the Status of the File is Import Failed and the Error message is shown.
Cloud for Travel allows Credit Card Transactions to be imported successfully only in the Home Currency of the Traveler.
Import of Credit Card Feeds containing transactions with different currencies will be in status Import Failed.
You can Import Credit Card Feed with different currencies by activating the following the scoping question:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions Chevron.
- Go to Travel and Expenses view.
- Go to Expense and Reimbursement Management.
- Go to Expense Input Channels.
- Go to Group:Credit Card.
- Select the checkbox for scoping question:
Do you want to import credit card transactions with a credit card currency that differs from the home currency of the employee?
Please note that you must use the new Posting Interface SAP ERP Financials Using IDoc (with extensibility). If you detect settlement deviations or differences on the reconciliation or Credit Card account (Split Payment) due to the Currency Exchange Rates in your financial system, you can correct this situation by implementing BAdIs in the ERP system.
"Credit card Transactions" "Credit card Currency" "Home Currency" , KBA , home currency , credit card import failed , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To