Media not computed.
- When saving a Lumira document to a BI Platform (with Lumira Server, for BI Platform) installed, in the folder navigation pane, existing documents are displayed as folders.
- You can save the new document as an item in one of the folders, making it a new document within another document.
- In Central Management Console (CMC) and BI Launch Pad, the new document becomes a scheduled instance of its parent document.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 SP3 onwards
- SAP Lumira Server, for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.25
- SAP Lumira Desktop, version 1.25
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP Lumira 1.0, server version for the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
ls4bip, lumira, server, lum, srv, teamserver, team, server, bi4, bi41, bi 4.1, save, as, export, publish, bip, publication, instance, schedule, history, scheduling, bug, defect, , KBA , video , gscnawest_video , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.