- Planing to upgrade existing SMP03 SP03 PL02 platform (Runtime server) to SMP03 SP07 PL02 which is holding around 25 native applications and 3 SAP workmanager applications
- All the native applications build with SDK version SMP03 SP03
- SAP Workmanager application SDK version is SMP03 SP03
- Could you please confirm after the SMP platform upgrade, all the Native & SAP workmanager applications SDK version has to be upgraded to SDK version to SMP03 SDK SP08?
- or the same SDK version SMP03 SP03 (Agentry client) will support with the SMP platform Version SMP03 SP07 PL02 runtime server?
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
"SMP Compatibility", "Runtime versus SDK compatible", "SMP 3.0 versus SMP SDK 3.0" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.