Manager received the case status of the candidate from DHS as "DHS NO ShOW"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Candidate with case status"DHS No SHOW " because he signed the FAN form(Further Action notice) and he,
Never visited the federal government in 8 working days.
- Example: For the candidate Autumn O Reilly, case status is showing DHS No SHOW because he signed the FAN form
(Further Action notice) on 29-04-2015 and he never visited the federal government in 8 working days.
Case A: If you want the candidate to continue work in your organization.
- If you want the candidate to continue work in your organization, please follow the below steps:
- Click next Yes and then click Request Closure Option.
- Click Incorrect Data and Submit Resolve Case
- New E-Verify activity will be triggered in E-Verify correct data tab.
CASE B: If you don’t want the candidate to work in the organization:
- Click next and Request Closure Option
- Click on Quit Working and Submit Resolve Case.
Incorrect Data, Submit Resolve Case, E-Verify, Quit Working, Request Closure Option , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions