How to update the Date and Time formats for both an Admin and as a User
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Change Date & Time Format Displayed within Learning as Admin
- Navigate to Learning Administration > Preferences
- Data Pattern ID and Time Pattern ID have default value according to Active Locale ID selected for the admin account.
- There are other values which could be selected from drop-down list of Date Pattern ID and Time Pattern ID.
- The list and default value for the two patterns could be changed in locale configuration (References > Geography > Locales). See KBA 2074322.
- Change Date Pattern ID and Time Pattern ID to any other value from the list and click Apply Changes button:
Example for date format: d/M/yyyy -> d/MMM/yyyy
Example for time format: HH:mm:ss -> HH:mm
Change Date & Time Format Displayed within Learning as User
- Login to Learning User application.
- Click Options and Settings in Links tile.
- Change Date Pattern ID and Time Pattern ID to any other value from the list and click Apply Changes button.
Note: To change Date & Time format for all Admin and User accounts having same locale, change the default value of Date Pattern ID and Time Pattern ID for the Active Locale ID as described in KBA 2074322.
KB article 2074322 - Changing the Default Date Format in SuccessFactors Learning
sf, success factors, LMS, datetime, pattern, locale, active locale, time stamp, timestamp , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions